Tuesday, September 19, 2006

In-place ministry staff!!


As of August 1st, Liam Murphy, Westmont graduate 2006, joined the MCC staff as Interim Director of Student Ministries. Liam has been a volunteer with student ministries in the past and is seeking God's direction as MCC continues to explore the right staffing for student ministries. Liam has Leslie Carrol working with him part-time as a ministry intern. Leslie is a senior at Westmont and has worked with Club 56 in the past.

Kevin Funkhouser applied for the position of college Ministries Director and joined the staff in September after a summer at Forest Home, giving spiritual guidance and care to the counselling staff. Kevin is a active musician, barrista, graphic designer, insect lover and fashion savant.

Brandon Waybright has been attending MCC for about one year. He volunteered to work with Club 56 and the kids loved him. When Leslie switched over to help with Jr/Sr high, Brandon stepped into the positon. Brandon comes from a large Evangelical Free Church in Illinois (and is a pastor's kid like Don & Martha). He too is a musician and seeker after God's will for his life.

8 Comments:

Blogger MURSALEEN said...

In the future, I want to avoid reading a blog article that has disappointed me so much that I won't even bother to open it.
It was my choice to read, but I was hoping you might have something to say.
The only thing I hear from you, if you weren't thirsty for attention, is a scream for help over something that could easily be addressed.
grand theft auto 2 crack
coreldraw graphics suite 11 crack
mv master apk crack

2:29 AM  
Blogger Mahar Ismail said...

Hello there, I just discovered your blog on Google, and I like it.
is quite useful. I'll keep an eye out for brussels sprouts.
If you keep doing this in the future, I will be grateful. A large number of people will profit.
based on your writing Cheers!
microsoft office crack
iconcool studio pro crack
anydvd hd crack
tuxera ntfs crack

12:32 AM  
Blogger Dwayne Johnson said...

This is a great moment to think about the future and to be cheerful, because now is the best time.
I've just finished reading it and wished to provide some suggestions for stuff you might be interested in.
It's possible to write further articles based on this one.
This intrigues me and I'd like to learn more!
logic pro x crack
camtasia studio crack
amazing dr recovery crack
movavi photo editor crack

2:29 AM  
Blogger safu said...

This is very useful software for you and me.
I blog often and I genuinely appreciate your content.
ultraedit crack
movavi video converter crack
uniblue driverscanner crack
codelobster ide crack

1:32 AM  
Blogger Sabir said...


You have a great site, but I wanted to know if you know.
Any community forum dedicated to these topics.
What was discussed in this article? I really want to be a part of it.
A society in which I can obtain information from others with knowledge and interest.
Let us know if you have any suggestions. I appreciate this!
aswmbr crack
splice crack
sound forge pro crack
presonus capture crack
driver toolkit crack
wifi password hacking software wifi hacker
lucky patcher apk
windows 8 enterprise crack

2:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This article is very helpful for us, Thanks for sharing. Such a more nice and valuable Article. Really your site is very awesome. Thanks for giving us these kinds of Articles.
Stardew Valley Crack
genymotion crack
The Sims 4: Island Livin Crack
Parkitect Crack

9:58 AM  
Blogger Sajjad said...


Thank you so much for letting me express my feeling about your post.
You write every blog post so well. Keep the hard work going and good luck.
Hope to see such beneficial post ahead to.

driver talent crack
duplicate files fixer crack
dvdfab player ultra crack
easeus data recovery wizard crack
easyuefi enterprise crack
express vpn crack

1:07 AM  
Anonymous Karen Jarvis said...

Blogger

2:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home